Septic System Stress Test
Portland / Vancouver Metro - The Dalles - Hermiston OR & Tri Cities WA
Get Peace of Mind with Speedy’s 28-Point Septic System Stress Test
Included with every septic pump job we complete
Failing sewage systems are expensive to repair or replace. Their performance and life span are directly dependent on how the system is operated and maintained. This is why Speedy Septic performs a 28-point Septic Stress Test with every home visit.
- To schedule a Septic System Stress Test, please call our office and mention this offer, or fill out the form below for a member of our team to call you back.
Why It’s Important To Have Your Septic System Visually Inspected
Having your septic system tested at every pumping is important to avoid costly repairs in the future. Your home septic system is integral to your plumbing and sewage system working correctly, failure to do simple maintenance on the critical portion of your home’s infrastructure can cause major headaches and emergencies, not to mention cause thousands of dollars in damages.
Below is a few examples of problems Speedy Septic has uncovered during our Septic System Stress Testing, problems that left unchecked could cause septic backups into a home, and cost thousands of dollars to repair.
Request a Septic System Stress Test!
To schedule a Septic System Stress Test, please call our office and mention this offer, or fill out the form below for a member of our team to call you back.
What is a Septic Stress Test?
Speedy Septic’s stress test is an analysis. Unlike our comprehensive analysis, our 28-point Septic Stress Test is done quickly during any residential septic tank pumping. During this process, our technicians will identify your septic tank’s material, its size, and ensure it is up to code and operating properly.
Other metrics included in the Septic System Stress Test include:
- Condition of the septic tank and cleanout
- Tank draining properly
- Tank Lid properly sealed
- Condition of the drain field
- Drainfield appears free of excess moisture, sewage or odor
- Proper slope of inlet line from the house to the tank
- Signs of sewage above normal level and properly flowing
- Signs of root infiltration
- Internal tank plumbing adequate
- Outlet line has the proper slope
- Pipes free of buildup
- Condition of the distribution box
- Distribution box draining properly
- Solids present in the distribution box
What If My Septic Tank Doesn’t Pass the Stress Test?
We understand how important it is to have a properly working septic system. If after the stress test it is determined your septic system needs minor repairs, our technicians can oftentimes perform them during the same visit. This helps save you time and money by avoiding a second trip. If the needed repairs are more extensive, a quote will be provided.
Back to Septic Services
Septic System Stress Test | 28-point Septic System Analysis in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Also Serving Customers In These Regions